Welcome to the new remote workforce. Technologies such as online faxing, audio conferencing, and web meetings have revolutionized the working world. Consequently, most companies now need to support a percentage of employees who spend all or part of their time in a virtual office or telecommuting.
Integrate these remote workers into a business phone system presents a number of challenges for IT professionals. In many cases, the largest hurdle is outmoded PBX hardware. Read this paper and learn five ways that the cloud overcomes inherent limitations of an on-premise PBX system and uniquely enables a remote workforce:
- Allows remote workers and office staff to share the same powerful phone system
- Simplifies billing management and reduces costs
- Enables flexible staffing
- Increases visibility and control
- Delivers flexibility and mobility