Challenging months lie ahead of us as lockdown and distancing measures continue to impact the way we live and work. It’s clear now that collaboration tools will be essential for much of 2021.
While technology supported organisations more than ever this past year, businesses are thinking about the challenges caused by the point solutions they hastily adopted at the start of the pandemic. We have learnt that these ‘last-minute’ disparate tools hinder productivity and lead to issues like security vulnerabilities, shadow IT and employee silos.
Hear from our panel of experts as they share their stories on what it takes to:
- Address the IT requirements and effectiveness of business-critical apps
- Successfully enable remote working for the future
- Keep your workforce connected regardless of where employees are
- Improve business productivity
- Achieve security, cost savings and scalability
Learn the top reasons why companies are moving their communications to the cloud now and the pitfalls of delaying.