This webinar is a part of the EDUCAUSE Industry & Campus Solutions series.
The rules of higher ed are changing fast, and the time has come for colleges and universities to radically change the ways they engage, collaborate, and communicate with constituents.
From campus tours to advising, libraries, and events, digital transformation is redefining the concept of physical presence. We are no longer offices with front desks and phones. Employees today need a front-line communications platform at the ready to communicate information to more audiences, faster, using multiple channels, from the first encounter, no matter where they are or what device they are using. But migrating from siloed and segmented systems to a single, more powerful platform is no small task. Join our panel as we discuss this journey and share best practices to help your campus become more digital.
- Evolve and adapt the needs of various student populations
- Adapt and prepare for the changing needs for classroom instruction
- Explore new ways to have a local and virtual campus
- Ensure safety and security
- Leverage omni-channel communications to connect to students via social media